Bamboo Toothbrush Hydrophil - Soft
Ecological toothbrush, with bamboo cord 100% biodegradable / compostable, with bristling of soft hardness.
The sustainable toothbrush is Hydrophil attractive design, but also minimizes the ecological footprint. The handle is made of moso-bamboo, while the bristle is plant-based and with renewable raw materials: castor oil, bpa-free and oil-free. Castor oil is a natural product derived from the seeds of the miraculous tree (Ricinus communis).
- Soft bristers offer the perfect combination for thorough cleaning of teeth while protecting your gums.
- The brush cable is biodegradable, without plastic being composed of 100% bamboo, the plant with the fastest growing on earth and naturally antibacterial.
- The paints used are natural and ecological, resulting from a partnership with auro.uk
- The sustainable toothbrush is Hydrophil available with extra-smooth, smooth and medium bristers.
- Also available for children from 3 years.
- Each brush is made available in a recycled, biodegradable kraft paper box wrapped in paper of all-vegetable origin.
- They have a duration similar to that of conventional brushes (about 3 months).
- After use can simply break the head of the toothbrush, including the bristers and discard separately.
How to store: After use, store the brush in an upright position in a drying glass or beaded stand.
Replacement: Every three months.
Materials: Bamboo Cable [1,2], herbal nylon bristles, Kraft Cardboard Packaging [1,2] –  Biodegradable/ Compostable,  Recyclable.
16 other products in the same category: